Felicity has practiced almost exclusively in the areas of Family Law and Wills and Estates since she was admitted to practice in 2013. She relocated from New South Wales originally, where she worked in the legal industry for a number of years including in the Family Dispute Resolution section of Legal Aid and for various positions within the Justice and Attorney General’s Office.
Felicity is passionate about family law. She understands the emotional toll that separation takes on a client and their associated family. Felicity focuses on cost effective and expedient resolutions for families and encourages clients where possible to mediate their disputes without needing to go to Court. Felicity is able to advise parties on the legal options and assist in reaching resolutions regarding a range of family law matters, including parenting, child support, property settlement and spousal maintenance matters.
Felicity is also a qualified Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner and can chair Family Law mediations and issue Section 60I Certificates that are required before you commence Court proceedings relating to parenting arrangements.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B)
- Bachelor of Social Science (Sociology) BSocSc (Soc)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (GradDipLP)
- Vocational Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution
- Registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
- Admitted Solicitor Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted Solicitor High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association